My Birthday Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh no. I was referring to Dr.Bill's comment (which I thought was really cute too). I was just making a bad joke.

See this thread: friends-dr-bill-he-needs-your-help and it may help my comment become more clear.

His wetsuit is so shredded, he may as well dive in his birthday suit! :D

That was all. Sorry for the confusion.

:zen:
Okay, got it. That was a cute post.

You guys still diving at McAbee on Sunday?

Yes, we'll be there for sure. I really hope Tessa gets to dive for her B-day though!

Michelle,

How many are diving at Macabee's? I'd like to come down if there is room for one more since I didn't get to dive last week. I need a dive buddy...

MG

Michelle,

How many are diving at Macabee's? I'd like to come down if there is room for one more since I didn't get to dive last week. I need a dive buddy...

MG

Hey Mike,

Not sure how many will be diving but you can always buddy up with us. The more the merrier, so come on down. It will be great to dive with you again!

My buddy and I are going to be down there tomorrow too.

Great! Sounds like we're going to have a nice group and conditions are looking good. :D

See you all tomorrow!

We're driving from Sacramento tomorrow morning so we'll prob. meet you guys for the second dive. :( You're doing more than one dive, I hope. I wanted to leave tonight but it didn't work out.

I had a great time diving with Michelle, Sarah and the gang, I saw a lot of divers in our group taking pictures but haven't seen anyone post... First dive was awesome 52 minutes at 55 degrees while the second one at 62 minutes at 54 degrees made me shiver literally, I was cold...

Any pictures???

We finally made it down, but we were running a little late and ended up at the BW. Hope you all had a good dive.

We were having dinner at Louie Linguine's later that day and saw some jackass run his sailboat right onto the beach at McAbee, then had to be rescued by a bunch of divers. *shakes head*

Are boats allowed to come in that close?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom