My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did. I cleared all but my last exercise with my surgeon. I just added toe lifts to my repertoire. I lift my body with my toes. Sure, the left side does most of the work, but it also works the right side as well. I've done a lot of all these today, and I certainly feel fatigued. It feels good.
Hahahaha!!! Wait until you are doing 25 each foot with the other leg straight out.

She is really a dominatrix.

Just go into settings, playback speed, 0.25 then with love healing and time up to 2.0

I am beginning to see Yoga in my future.

Why do I feel passive aggression from your entire post?

Perhaps there are tones perhaps not but if that's what you're feeling, perhaps they're just digs
at the less fortunate with a sedentary job with no time after work to do anything about it then
our bodies age faster sooner no longer able to cope wth lifes excesses, due to lack of exercise

So that twice the exercise time equals half the hospital time, as hospital does not equal health

So really the post is about education regarding the two E's eating and exercise, to avoid the H

I've been here a long time amongst our personalites with love and understanding thanks Boss

ELEM has always been my goal. No, I don't always succeed, and that was especially true before my semi-retirement. But the goal is always to Eat Less and Exercise More, and that's a lot easier when I'm living alone. My fave breakfast is a banana (110cal), 2 soft-boiled eggs (160cal), and a Nature's Own Crafted Whole Wheat Toast (110cal), for 380 calories. Last night I had a Jersey Mike's Famous Philly Cheese sandwich (430cal) and one scoop of Butter Pecan Ice Cream (80cal) for 510cal total. Yesterday's lunch was a bit of an issue, and I barely ate any. A bite of a Keilbasa, 1/8 cup of black eyed peas, and something else that was also way, way, way too salty. I usually eat more salt than anyone, but not yesterday. I doubt I ate 200 calories. I did eat some cantaloupe (60cal) yesterday between breakfast and lunch and usually I have an apple (100cal) as well. Fruit is good.

So yeah, I feel good about my intake being 2Kcals or less. My nephew constantly brings me too much, and I just stop eating when I reach my limit. For the first time in my life, I just won't clean my plate. In fact, I take some pride in wantonly wasting food now. My mother would be upset with me with all those starving children in Asia she kept telling me about.

Also, yesterday I probably overdid my exercising. My butt cheeks are achy, but that didn't stop me from continuing my reps every time I sit down.

hmm wonder if your mom knew my mom, cause they both knew about the starving children.. like me cleaning my plate or not cleaning my plate has some relevance to their food scarcity?

hmm wonder if your mom knew my mom, cause they both knew about the starving children.. like me cleaning my plate or not cleaning my plate has some relevance to their food scarcity?
I’ll ask my mom, because same.

All those bad habits they ingrained in us using naught but guilt.
Episcopalian Guilt over here. Catholic light. Doesn’t hold a candle to Jewish Guilt, but mostly same.

Episcopalian Guilt over here. Catholic light. Doesn’t hold a candle to Jewish Guilt, but mostly same.
Ditto... and my mom went through WWII in a concentration camp in Tientsin where food was quite scarce. "Waste not, want not" was a constant reminder throughout my childhood. She was always amazed at how many Americans complained in their opulence.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom