My Atomic subframe is here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
yippee! my new atomic subframe mask, the blue/black one arrived. it is WAY COOL LOOKING, downright sexy i think!!! it fits great and the skirt is so flexible and comfortable! now i'm gonna get hubby to pay for my prescription lenses for it:)

CONGRATS!!!!
Let me know what you think about the vision in it. I'm still tossing between a black shirt or clear in a low volume single lens mask. This will be new mask for me. I tried on the Atomic. Just a little too narrow for my face.

Good choice. I've had mine (clear skirt) for about a year. It's great. You'll love it.

I have one too! I was using the Mares X-Vision Mid skirt - leaked, went onto the Liquidskin - better, still leaked, and finally the Atomic Subframe, and it's been GREAT!! I have a small face and I've lent it to a guy with a much bigger face, no leak on both of us.

Also agree with donnad, it's one cool looking mask!

thanks! now that's more like it:) i chose it after reading alot on here about so many people loving it, and reading about the benefits of the black skirt, and how the mask is so comfortable and fits so many people. i can't wait to get my prescription done in it and go diving!!

i'll get around to that:) hey, to make sure it doesn't leak before i send it off for prescription lenses.......i could put it on, and snorkel, fill up the bathtub and lean over the tub and stick my head under........i don't have to get horizontal do i? my friends swimming pool is still a little chilly!

:14:So what are you waiting for, jump into your wet suit and hit the pool,it's a great mask you'll love it, remember to clean it real good they have a tendancy to fog when new, but once you get it clean it's awesome, have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom