My 99th and 100th dives, Pt. Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Kristina!

Your an inspiration and your enthusiasm is contagious! Cheers to your continued good health and 1,000's of more great dives!

Congratulations Kristina! You are remarkable to have come so far with your diving!

And to think your 100th was in big swell, and conditions like un underwater hurricane!! You dove it like a pro!

I definitely have the souvenir of a cherished mental picture of you in your pink framed mask & hot pink super women cape peering through the fuzzy viz with kelp flying while rolling in the swell :)

Thanks for the privledge of sharing your 100th! May you have many, many more!

Congrats Kristina! I hit 100 not long ago as well, and can tell you that it really just keeps getting better!

OK, pictures are forthcoming! It was fun to see "supergirl" in the water. ;-)

Congratulations on your 100th! Glad you were able to make it out!

Doc,

Don't keep us in suspense, I want to see the Pink cape in action... :)

And you won't make fun of my trim/buoyoancy? I make a horrible model, trying to stay still for Doc to take what I thought were pictures but then after, realizing it could be video.
Reminds me of this news reporter for a paper that asked me at a rally how I thought the Sharks were going to do this year. I yelled "Sharks are going to ROCK this year!!!" As if it were radio.
Hunh, wasn't surprised when it didn't make the paper.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom