MUST BLOW Bubbles...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jchapman3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I think I'm getting inverted narcosis... I haven't blown bubbles since October and I simply can't wait until the spring thaw...:(

I think I'm going to head to ScubaToys this week and find a 7mm wet suit and a stylish hood. Once I have that, I need to find some water...

I'm still fairly new to diving (got my C-Card last August); some of you may remember my "should I have been scared" post regarding my 100' resort wall dive in Grand Cayman 60 days after getting that C-Card when I joined the forum late last year.

My Texas diving experience extent is Terrell. Does anyone have any suggestions on where a pollywog and his buddy can go to step into some water this within the next couple of weekends and begin honing skills? (And that question also serves as an invitation if anyone is interested in putting a bubble trip together.) Dallas is my home base; I'm not afraid of making a hike, but I don't want to waste the entire weekend driving either...

Suggestions? Any interested shellbacks out there?

Terrell or Lake Travis. Those are about the only places I know of "locally" where you can actually dive below 18 feet ffw.

Man, where is everybody?? Is anyone going to Terrell, Travis, Possum Kingdom, BrokenBow, or Lake Murray next weekend?? We just gotta get wet!!:D

Kunk35:
Man, where is everybody?? Is anyone going to Terrell, Travis, Possum Kingdom, BrokenBow, or Lake Murray next weekend?? We just gotta get wet!!:D

Well 3 of us just in from a day of diving at Lake Murray ok.,,,,crummy vis and cool waters at 42f.

Kunk35:
I'm diving Lake Travis this weekend. PM me if you're interested.

Wish I could go with yall. I worked with the shop all this past weekend, and I'm scheduled to go to the Gardens in two weeks. Three weekend KP's not happening.

I hear ya though, I've been dry way too long too.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
I hear ya though, I've been dry way too long too.

TwoBit

Waaaaaay too long. I feel the pain, too. Trying to focus on our upcoming trip to San Marcos/New Braunfels in one month. Last dives were October- I guess I am a WWW. 72 degrees at Aquarena, yeah baby!

I am up for diving in Lake Travis any weekend that it is sunny and the air temp is over 60F.

~Jess

tell me about it bud!!!! ARggghhhhh gotta get wet, gotta get wet, wheres me knife!!!!!

Kory, I think it's going to be too cold this weekend for a waterside adventure... what are your thoughts? If you're still game, I'll head over to ScubaToys on Friday and get a 7mm suit...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom