Murray Report -- Feb 23 and 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I am entertained anyway.

Yeah but I have horns because I am jewish.....what's your excuse? :lotsalove::dork2:

Yeah but I have horns because I am jewish.....what's your excuse? :lotsalove::dork2:

' Always with the mental Gymnastics.........
JAPrincess .. I was not even going to go there.

I can't help it if you are horny.... But then... that's a positive thing in my book :eyebrow:

I'm a JEWler .... " and " I was an Alter Boy that was on the track team.... I'm Fast !
( I could out run the strange fathers)

I really ain't into messing with your horns. They could use a good polishing though :wink:

Oh Frank, I am tired for the night. You are to funny and Troy and i have gotten some good laughs this evening and I think we have solved all the world's scuba problems. I got a new dog, by the way, Kaiser the new GSD has officially become part of the family. Here is the new family without the fish, he just would not hold still long enough.

Attachments

• 10 weeks.JPG
    10 weeks.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Kaiser and Clifford.JPG
    Kaiser and Clifford.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 31
  • family pics 061.jpg
    family pics 061.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC01540.JPG
    DSC01540.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 30
Nice bunny!!!

I'm so glad this thread didn't devolve into a "feeding cheese whiz to the fish" debate. :D

Oh man you just wait zzzking we haven't had a debate like that in about 6 months, it's coming, don't you worry, it's coming!

Oh man you just wait zzzking we haven't had a debate like that in about 6 months, it's coming, don't you worry, it's coming!

Yea fish feeding time at CSSP....oh boy!! :eyebrow:

:popcorn: :popcorn: Huh? Cheez Whiz? Feeding the fish Cheez Whiz ??? :popcorn:

I can't wait. :popcorn:

Hmmm lets see......No please don't you don't have to live with her. :no

Alright y'all. I am going to bed. Good night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom