Murray Report -- Feb 23 and 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, Frank, I'm relieved. I was worried for a while there that you were in fact "Pauly" and were now spending a little quality time with the local sherriff. :D

...and I'm reporting you right now! Oh boy are you in BIG trouble.

Ok, reporting Timeliner...........? .....in trouble.......oh........big trouble?

How does that work? Isn't this a Texas blog, free speech and all that?

Just curious.

Shawn O.

Ok, reporting Timeliner...........? .....in trouble.......oh........big trouble?

How does that work? Isn't this a Texas blog, free speech and all that?

Just curious.

Shawn O.

Zzz is just kidding with the reporting stuff about Timeliner.....these guys are buds. :wink:

Alright! I got another thread with legs ! ! ! :D

And the legs just died ! Rats!

Seriously, this is supposed to be a fun little forum. I hate to see you guys and gals fighting; but on the other hand, if you want to fight, I am not going to stop you. And I am certainly not going to ask everybody to kiss and make up. We're all adults here.

Who's fighting ?

Fighting implies that folks were contesting something.

There were things that were implied and then responded to in a nasty and uncalled for manner but that is not fighting.

That is just a couple of people being stupid, unkind and acting beneath they're station in life.

Calling us Adults as if we even knew what the Hell that means is not going to help matters.

I am not fighting, just commenting in a forum. That is what forums are for right???

It's gone from this ... :D + :D
To this ... :1poke:

To this... :catherine:

:spaninq:
:shelli:
:catfight:
Debra :argument: Frank
Total...:trainwreck: :bigun2:

:shakehead:

:skull:

Wow, excellent use of the smilies....:lam:

Debra Your still hot... you piss me off sometimes but you're still hot.

You do have valid points ... (although your hair covers them up )

I have to wear a hat........

Back
Top Bottom