Mules needed from USA - Coz Red Cross

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin, I know you're anxious to help -- you always are! Francis frequently ships to Canada via USPS in the regular course of his business and every item must be correctly marked and every package requires a customs declaration -- those are the rules and, unfortunately, we can't meet them with these masks.
However, I'd like to propose an alternative: There must be medical supply houses in Canada that stock what we use at prices we can afford. Let me do some research to see if we can buy there and ship to you. If you know any good sources, please let me know. We may be able to set up something really beneficial, based in Canada, similar to what we have in the USA. That would be very cool if you're interested.
I'm going to Cancun in a little while, so don't expect action today.
Thank you & All best,
Deb

I have a friend heading to Cozumel this Saturday. I sent her your request, and she sent an email. Not sure if time constraints will permit this to happen, but I tried.

Deb,
I would be happy to be a mule! I am headed there Feb. 3rd. and willing to bring as many as you think will fit in my suitcase. I have a house in Coz where I keep all my crap, so I don't generally take much. I would be happy to bring a big suitcase filled with just the masks. Feel free to PM me for my address and other info.
Julie

If you can wait until 23 Apr I will be more than happy to help out.
Let me know.

Sorry if this is a stupid question-- but why can't you just UPS all the material directly to Cozumel? Is it a red-tape issue? cost? customs?

Sorry if this is a stupid question-- but why can't you just UPS all the material directly to Cozumel? Is it a red-tape issue? cost? customs?

Yes. For many reasons, this is the most sensible, straightforward, and sure way to get inexpensive, bulky donations to Cozumel.

Deb
Just sent you an email and would be happy to take some down with me next month!
Thanks
Julie

Deb
I will be heading to Cozumel at the end of March and would love to help in any way possible for the Coz Red Cross!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom