Muck Divers and GLWC at Mermet 9/4 & 9/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok, gang, here's another chance to come out to Mermet and meet your neighbors. I'm looking for people to join the fun at Mertmet on 9/4 and 9/5.

Bring your warm and snugglies, there will be at least one if not more nice refreshing dives to the bottom of the pool. Generally, it's around 42 degrees down there.

Night dive Saturday night is always fun. Not to mention all the other entertaining things there are to do and see there.

So, come on down. I'll set up a pavillion under the Midwest Muck Divers. Details of where the pavilion will be located, will be posted here so look for updates.

Brian

cant make it that weekend...I have my Search and Recovery class that weekend.

for my drysuit class, probably can come down Saturday, too, but will have to wait till a bit later to firm up re: family plans. How were things Sunday?

Sincerely,

Bill

Couple of things I forgot to say. Let me know if you are going to attend. We also need to figure out what item in the quary needs to be moved this time. hehehe

brianwl:
Ok, gang, here's another chance to come out to Mermet and meet your neighbors. I'm looking for people to join the fun at Mertmet on 9/4 and 9/5.

Bring your warm and snugglies, there will be at least one if not more nice refreshing dives to the bottom of the pool. Generally, it's around 42 degrees down there.

Night dive Saturday night is always fun. Not to mention all the other entertaining things there are to do and see there.

So, come on down. I'll set up a pavillion under the Midwest Muck Divers. Details of where the pavilion will be located, will be posted here so look for updates.

Brian

brianwl:
Couple of things I forgot to say. Let me know if you are going to attend. We also need to figure out what item in the quary needs to be moved this time. hehehe
Lets move the plane and leave the bouys at it's original place, that would be a riot:eyebrow:. Can you imagine the look on everyones face when they dive down to it from the bouys and find it not there. I think that it should be in about 90 ft of water anyways to make it a real wreck dive.

I also vote that I ride the wave runner on top when we cut the plane loose for its real crash to the bottom. That would be a rush:D

We can also leave a sold sign at the bouys:eyebrow: :crafty:

I think that I have entirely tooo much time on my hands today. I should be diving.

stingray1:
I think that I have entirely tooo much time on my hands today. I should be diving.
So, what are you doing sitting around posting on the board?

brianwl:
So, what are you doing sitting around posting on the board?
Hehe, waiting around until three this afternoon to meet up with my instructor. Then the bubble machine gets turned on. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom