Mt Storm Dive 2/02/03???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmdalton

Contributor
Reaction score
Warm front is moving through Mt Storm WV this weekend. I hiniking about going up there on Sunday when the hi is forcast to be 47. Water will probably be about 60.

Any intrest??

Dave D

Dave-
Saw something online that the water temp at Mt Storm is lower than normal (still looking for the website). Do you know anyway to find out the current temp there? I guess it depends if they are running all the units at the power plant.
Weather is predicted to be snow tomorrow and just cloudy with a high of 40 on Sunday.
Tempted because I want to dive but wimpy about weather and water temp. Need to check with my buddy.

Yeah, I saw that it was dropping in air temp again. I don't know of any way to check on the water except my postings. I haven't been up there since October. Given the winter we have had I would guess 60 for the water. Worst I've seen it was 50 and that was with only half of the plant running 2 years ago.

Something just came up and I don't think I can make it this weekend but will be going there as soon as possible.

I will post water temps.

Dave D

Too bad we don't have somebody on the inside at the power plant- I'm sure they know _exactly_ what is the temperature of the incoming water .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom