Mr Wizard type underwater tricks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I couldn't find a link that actually worked for the warhammer.
For those that aren't familiar with this manuver here goes. First step..while under water have a sudden urge and remember that you were going to go to the head on the boat.

Second step...since you can't hold it due to having refried beans and way too many beers the night before...step three remove all gear and pull down your wet suit to expose you back side.

Step four... with butt in the air, let it rip.

boney...do a search for blowing rings, there are several out there.

Yuck! I never would have thought it would spread out like that. I feel sorry for the diver above him...

teknitroxdiver:
If you crack an egg at depth it will stay in a little ball. If you take a tennis ball down, it will crush under the pressure and then go 'pow' as you go back up. Ballons just get smaller.

Why would a tennis ball go pow? Does it not have the same gas pressure it went down with?

No, it doesn't go Pow as in explode, it just stays flattened longer that you would think it would on the way up, and then when it finally un-flattens it does it rather fast and makes a loud noise.

teknitroxdiver:
No, it doesn't go Pow as in explode, it just stays flattened longer that you would think it would on the way up, and then when it finally un-flattens it does it rather fast and makes a loud noise.
Guess I'm going to have to try that. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom