Moving to Japan soon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taipeidiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

I will soon be moving to Mihara, nr. Hiroshima, and would be very keen to hear if anybody knows of any diving clubs / centres either in the city or nearby.

I have done a pretty extensive webtrawl but no dice, of course this may be because I don't read Japanese...

Thanks in advance.

Taipeidiver (soon to reborn as Miharadiver)

Welcome!

Taliesin58 and Iwakunidiver lives there. I suggest you PM them.

Thomas

When are you moving here? I am in desperate need of dive buddies. Currently, my only dive buddy is a tiny, 51 year old japanese lady who is afraid to go deeper than 10 meters and has no hope of dragging me out of the water should an emergency happen.

Well...welcome to Japan! :D

Maybe we could organise something sometime for the north coast of Yamaguchi - Omishima. I know one site there that isn't that bad! :wink: We go there sometimes.

welcome! I work for a dive shop here in Sendai, Miyagi pref. let me know if you need any online help.. good luck

Kim:
Well...welcome to Japan! :D

Maybe we could organise something sometime for the north coast of Yamaguchi - Omishima. I know one site there that isn't that bad! :wink: We go there sometimes.

I'm in!

Hi Taipeidiver, Welcome to Japan

We members of zendivers BBS are friendly and can provide useful info here in Japan on diving .
We have many good sites around Japan.

Back
Top Bottom