Mountain Creek Lake-DFW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A few enterprising individuals have not only caught them, but tried to keep them as pets....the local animal control officials thought otherwise.

We had a little (6ft.) gator in a stock pond up here awhile back. Some ppl. jumped in (names changed to protect the guilty) and wrestled it out. Put it in the Red River. I'll have to research the newspaper article sometime. I think the game warden o.k.ed the release.

Thomas, maybe you can help me out on this one. I've forgotten where exactly this incident was at.

sealskin98:
We had a little (6ft.) gator in a stock pond up here awhile back. Some ppl. jumped in (names changed to protect the guilty) and wrestled it out. Put it in the Red River. I'll have to research the newspaper article sometime. I think the game warden o.k.ed the release.

Thomas, maybe you can help me out on this one. I've forgotten where exactly this incident was at.

If I remember right, it was up around Direct. This little community is only a mile or so off the Red River, and they surmised that the gator may have swam up one of the creeks and worked his way to the stock pond.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom