MotoGP or Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
this week-end I will be in Monterey Area for the MotoGP.

I am tempted to do a dive Saturday morning ... but I need to be back at Laguna Seca by late morning to get ready for the Fan Parade Lap on my 1098.

Does anyone have any suggestion on where should I dive? Last year I dove the Metridium Field at the Breakwater.

Anyone available to buddy up? I dive HP100, W/BP and I will bring my pony too.

Regards,

I_AM

This forum is having a meet and greet at McAbee in the morning... you could probably make the first dive with us, but I cant speak for traffic on the return.

For me MotoGP loses to diving. :wink:

Hi,
this week-end I will be in Monterey Area for the MotoGP.

I am tempted to do a dive Saturday morning ... but I need to be back at Laguna Seca by late morning to get ready for the Fan Parade Lap on my 1098.

Does anyone have any suggestion on where should I dive? Last year I dove the Metridium Field at the Breakwater.

Anyone available to buddy up? I dive HP100, W/BP and I will bring my pony too.

Regards,

I_AM

I'd choose the parade lap. I hope you have a nice set of pipes :D

Z...

Please feel free to join us at MacAbee for the Meet and Greet. There'll be plenty of buddies for you! PM me if you have any questions and want to join in! :)

Please feel free to join us at MacAbee for the Meet and Greet. There'll be plenty of buddies for you! PM me if you have any questions and want to join in! :)

Most likely I will be there.
But probably I will have to dive a bit earlier than your planned 9:30 - 10:00. I don't want to miss my parade lap :D

MacAbee seems an easy site .... I will bring my solo gear just in case I can't find a buddy.

I hope to see you all this Sat.

Regards,

Alberto

Sounds good Alberto! I usually start the M&Gs a bit earlier but I've been working way too much and too long lately and so I need to rest a bit before making the trek down there on Saturday morning! Hope we get a chance to dive together though!

Cheers,
Sarah

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom