• C.

Votes: 26 37.1%

Votes: 8 11.4%

Votes: 9 12.9%

Votes: 8 11.4%

Votes: 25 35.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...

Hey Spectre:

Can you ascend from 250 fsw while carrying a coconut with your feet using a Spare Air?

If not, then its unsafe.

Coconut with his feet from 250? What is he, a swallow? Sheesh! Of course, only an African swallow could do that. European swallows don't have the necessary bouyancy characteristics.

-Roman.

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
Can you ascend from 250 fsw while carrying a coconut with your feet using a Spare Air?

Well, it's already been proven to me that I can do that ascent safely in 30 seconds... so then it's just trying to keep that coconut steady.

Hmm... It sounds like my skills need work!

but if you offer a basic enriched exhaust diver cert. program, I think I can borrow my buddy's diesel Volvo wagon.

Due to the differences between diesels and gasoline engines, diesels are not DIR.

I should mention that the VIF and the VIFE courses are taught in a DIR format, which will require all students to purchase identical vehicles. Since y'all seem to want to overfill your tanks, I'm recommending late model Mustang Cobras, which develop high RPM's and compression ratios.

Yeah, but you'll have the coolest fill station around. It is acceptable to purchase a convertible, which would be very cool on the way to the site (and even more cool as we attempt to ventilate the sorry moron who attempts this as we race to the hospital in his brand new fill station).

AaronBBrown once bubbled...

The '03 adds an Eaton supercharger to make 390 hp/390lb-ft.

I didn't realize that was a stock part on the Cobra. I do believe that the block is an iron block, as opposed to Aluminum.

The rumor mill suggests that the Eaton will be a dealer bolt-on option for Marauders (including retrofits for mine) next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom