• C.

Votes: 26 37.1%

Votes: 8 11.4%

Votes: 9 12.9%

Votes: 8 11.4%

Votes: 25 35.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...

The rumor mill suggests that the Eaton will be a dealer bolt-on option for Marauders (including retrofits for mine) next year.

Nice :)

mmm....more power

If it weren't for SCUBA, I'd have a chip and headers in my Subaru to get from 227HP to ~265-275HP...nothing like turbo AWD fun. But, alas...my money is spent elsewhere. And now it looks like much of my SCUBA money will be going to a week in the Bahamas in Feb.

But...
this is off topic

Only a fool would chose to mix gas from exhaust pipes when we all know that draino and windex make a much more suitable breathing gas at depth.

AaronBBrown once bubbled...

Nice :)

mmm....more power

If it weren't for SCUBA, I'd have a chip and headers in my Subaru to get from 227HP to ~265-275HP...nothing like turbo AWD fun. But, alas...my money is spent elsewhere. And now it looks like much of my SCUBA money will be going to a week in the Bahamas in Feb.

But...
this is off topic

Only a fool would chose to mix gas from exhaust pipes when we all know that draino and windex make a much more suitable breathing gas at depth.
Look, let's stick to the thread, ok? Jeez... Oh, besides, your car can get you into enough trouble already without the chip and other mods :D

AaronBBrown once bubbled...

Hehe...yeah....I have a few unfortunate speeding tickets that prove your point.
That's what you get for racing ricers and living your life a quarter mile at a time! Anyone ever mistake your tanks for a NOS setup?

Yeah...man....they all think I've got a 500 shot of NAWWWSSS!

All I've done to my car is added a short throw shifter. I've got a wagon, so it's nice and low profile. To quote Al Pacino from The Devil's Advocate, "Never let them see you coming!"

O-ring once bubbled...

I was thinking rule #6 :)

Oh I feel left out...

Being one of the newest DIRf'perts around I have to say the obvious answer is #5. Rule #6 clearly leads one to vote for #5 (think basic 5,) and if not, well just do a backwards kick till your free of voting for #6 and then a simple helicopter turn should bring you back to #5.

~<//><

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom