Most romantic thing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue-ba Lips:
He cooks dinner, unsolicited, as often as I do. (Even though I am perfectly capable).
Now that is romantic!

He also bought me a Prowler.

Man, he's got it down, you even think he bought the Prowler for you, nice, that man have skills.............

I take my girl to Brac Reef Resort at least four weeks a year and stay in the same room. Always with some new piece of diving gear. Flowers in the room and always an underwater video fo our trip. The secret is I tell her the week before we leave and she nevers knows when. It works for me...........She is always expecting the call.

Sue-ba Lips:
He cooks dinner, unsolicited, as often as I do. (Even though I am perfectly capable).
Now that is romantic!

He also bought me a Prowler.
My cousin's hubby bought her a Lexus

Valentines day Left for work, wife still sleeping. One rose in the bath room, one rose on the steering wheel of her car, one rose hanging from the ceiling of the car port in her parking spot at work, one rose and and card at the receptionist desk at the entrance to her department. A dozen roses and a card in her office, one rose hanging from the ceiling of the carport when she came home then out to dinner and a rose on her pillow when she went to bed.

scuba_chick55:
That's cool that he did that.

He has restored my faith in the male gender! And he is ten years younger than myself. Scary.

does romance still exsist?

Just today, I offered to take my buddies wife out so he could have an evening with the kids. Am I a nice guy or what? BTW, she said yes.

Buying a car for one's girlfriend is considered romantic? No wonder I'm still single (and given that, will prefer to remain so). I thought that would be on a par with buying her a new refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine.

Doc

Ya know why Brides wear white? So they match the fridge, dishwasher, washing machine! LOL....I don't thnk Ive ever had a relationship where I didn't do most of the cooking.

Nehallenia:
He has restored my faith in the male gender! And he is ten years younger than myself. Scary.

so he was 11 years old? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom