Most romantic thing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hubby- romantic, i give up!

last valentine day, i home baked pink bread and sliced/cut it in the shape of love hearts. i packed hubby's lunch box with pink heart shaped cake, heart shaped bread and home make fortune cookies with messages of love. everyone at work thought it was soooo cute!

as a surprise (just got our bonus from work), about 30 mins ago - i bought him 2 of the digital camera's he wanted (1 for now and one for spare) and i just told him about it.

guess which one got the bigger/better reaction????

Maybe i should pack hubby off to Azza's for a few weeks of training.

almitywife:
hubby- romantic, i give up!

last valentine day, i home baked pink bread and sliced/cut it in the shape of love hearts. i packed hubby's lunch box with pink heart shaped cake, heart shaped bread and home make fortune cookies with messages of love. everyone at work thought it was soooo cute!

as a surprise (just got our bonus from work), about 30 mins ago - i bought him 2 of the digital camera's he wanted (1 for now and one for spare) and i just told him about it.

guess which one got the bigger/better reaction????

Maybe i should pack hubby off to Azza's for a few weeks of training.

Yep send him over the ditch. I will give him a few lessons in drinking proper beer..oops...I mean romancing beautiful women.

I love this thread. I was at my cousin's house in the west of Ireland at the weekend. She's 2 years married. She took me out into the garden, which is immaculately landscaped by her husband, and showed me a beautiful rose bush with amazing dark red roses and beautiful glossy leaves. She told me that when her husband proposed to her in her father's farmhouse two years ago on Christmas day, he gave her a big bunch of red roses. She left the roses in her Dad's house and her Dad, unknown to her, kept them and planted them in his garden. When, 4 years later, they married and moved into their own house, her father drove up and planted the rose bush in her garden where it has been flourishing ever since!

My boyfriend is consistently romantic, with the little things day to day. We've just moved in together and it's especially touching how hard he tries to make sure he does his share. I came home late from a business meeting last Monday night to find he had done all my ironing. Tells me he loves me all the time etc. That's terribly romantic I think.

Back
Top Bottom