Mosquito reef August 25th snorkel and scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Kimbo.... sorry again that we missed you this past weekend, you were missed! I'm planning on heading down there this Saturday too... maybe Friday thru Sunday, we'll see what everyone has planned later in the week and go from there. I'm easy... so I can do about anything, one day or a couple.

tltracy:
Hey Kimbo.... sorry again that we missed you this past weekend, you were missed! I'm planning on heading down there this Saturday too... maybe Friday thru Sunday, we'll see what everyone has planned later in the week and go from there. I'm easy... so I can do about anything, one day or a couple.
Are you interested in a condo share Saturday night Theresa? Scuba Will would be interested for Saturday condo share ... he plus a friend if we can get at least 6

Becky you will do one night stay overs correct?

KP

Divergirl4u:
Are you interested in a condo share Saturday night Theresa? Scuba Will would be interested for Saturday condo share ... he plus a friend if we can get at least 6 KP
Yes... pile them in... the more the cheaper and we can do more diving :D

ok so we have a condo share of:
NitroxWill + friend
Mr. Lee
tltracy
divergirl4u + son
That is a nice small group of fun people this is going to be nice :wink:
Kim P
Jenny still come for the day :wink:

If any more are interested in comming and want a charter ...Conch republic and Keylargobrent (on SB) both have spaces avaible please give them a call and Becky aka speargirl (on SB) who can get you a condo at scuba board prices :wink: My friend is brining a boat but it is now full ... these are both great charters ... tell them divergirl said Hi :wink:
Kim P

KIM THIS IS SCUBADMIKE ,I cant go on your trip this time I am comitted on my own dive trip..I WOULD LIKE TO HOOK UP WITH YOU SOON TO GO DIVING ...Be safe & have fun !!!!

Thanks Mike ... I would have joined you this time but ... who can pass up a chance to go to Key Largo and spend time with good friends :wink:
Kim P

Would love to go down to the Keys, but already made plans to go up to Ginnie Spring. Maybe next time. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom