Morritt's update??? (Grand and Tortuga)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rjdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have any updates about Morritt's Grand and Morritt's Tortuga? I can't believe that they shut down the Owner's forum. That was the best way to get updates from the owner's point of view. It was a great service. Too bad the independent forum was merged into the official owner's website.

Does anyone know what the best channel is to rent out weeks that won't be used at either resort?

Thanks,
Rob

There's owners discussion group on Yahoo....I'm not at home, so I don't have the link, but I'm sure you can Google it. I've joined it and they have some good info there. Hope this helps!

Both resorts are at high capacity of available rooms. There may be some available weeks during off-peak times, but it could be difficult to find a bargain there.

The dock is under construction. No precise timetable for completion, but the dive staff eagerly await that development. Until then, dive operations are condicted by using a skiff to transfer people out the dive boats at their moorings.

The 4000 building nearest the lobby is under construction. They have been doing concrete pours the last few times I was working at that location.

Back
Top Bottom