Morrison Springs 3-26-6 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dunno exact details on the goose(just a statue thats been inside Morrison for years). The Gnome still thrives.

Corigan:
... I remember one day I was diving down there and the goose decided to take off and try to fall on seayoda's head down below. It was fun chasing down the goose and putting it back in place. Luckily Seayoda wasn't hurt, he was too busy taking pictures of eels anyways to notice.. :D Matt
The force youngling, the force :D.

Hey bugman, great pics. I'm jealous. Maybe Mike and I can hook up with you for a dive in April. My son and I are headed to Tallahassee on April 7th. I'm helping him look for an apartment. We plan on returning on the 9th. Maybe we could hook up for a quick dive at Morrison’s then.

I hate to admit this but it's been quite a while since I've dove Morrison. In your pictures, the cavern opening looks a lot bigger than I remember. Is that age playing tricks on me or did somebody blast it bigger?

I'm only slightly younger than RocketMan so that makes me older than most dirt.
Luke

You are all doomed now. Silty conditions are about to be a constant. My closing is tomorrow at 11 am. A few days to get affairs in order, and to load a truck, a couple more to drive said truck to FL, and I will be destroying vis for everyone. At least I have a camera now, to document the siltings.

ScubaLuke:
I hate to admit this but it's been quite a while since I've dove Morrison. In your pictures, the cavern opening looks a lot bigger than I remember. Is that age playing tricks on me or did somebody blast it bigger?

Luke
I think that cavern opening pic is the opening to the "first room" which is the small room on the right of the entrance to the "big room". The opening to the "big room" is a little more into the "hole" and opens more "downward"

I'm only slightly younger than RocketMan so that makes me older than most dirt.
Luke

no comment on this part....

mike_s:
Luke
I think that cavern opening pic is the opening to the "first room" which is the small room on the right of the entrance to the "big room". The opening to the "big room" is a little more into the "hole" and opens more "downward"

no comment on this part....

I'm so petite that I make the hole look larger than normal.eyebrow

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom