Morrison lake simcoe ? Dec 16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The way things are going and the 14 day forecast being what it is it would be surprising to see much solid Ice before the end of January . Might mess up anyone planning on taking an Ice course but for anyone else you gotta love this.

im still diving it wet you cant complain about that!!! the worste part is my hands freezing up, everything else is good to go any suggestions? too bad you cant wear dry gloves with a wet suit hahaha

Regufool -
Are you diving the Morrison wet? Any change in temp/ice-up? Temps are supposed to be a little lower, what do you think the odds of ice are?
S.

im still diving it wet you cant complain about that!!! the worste part is my hands freezing up, everything else is good to go any suggestions? too bad you cant wear dry gloves with a wet suit hahaha

lobster style gloves (three finger or two)

What is the temp? Still above 36?

need two weeks.....dang....plus 10 in windsor today

sbrooks-

just dove it wet yesterday!! it was 36 on the wreck (cold enough to freeze the nuts off a steel bridge)

not a bit of ice still to warm i guess,

the long range forcast looks like the temps are going to stay like this for a bit we should have 2 or 3 weeks before any surface ice pops up!!

hopefully santa will come through with a dry suit but if not il be wet haha

happy holidays!

steve!

FYI my first year before going dry, I picked up a used pair of dry gloves that had a latex seal around the wrist instead of the docking ring system. Worked like a charm with my wetsuit and kept my hands toasty. I still have them as backups if you're interested.
Only issue is you can't equilize them so if you plan to go past 90ft or so they can get a bit tight (not generally an issue for wet divers in this temp). Chan has them now so you can ask her how well they work.

regufool:

Michael -
Still under warranty. I received it last Thursday at noon, and was in the water by 4. I called them that day.. The leak is isolated to the left ankle; its not draining in from a wrist or somewhere else etc.
S.

Back
Top Bottom