Morrison lake simcoe ? Dec 16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthernShrinkage

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Can anyone around the Barrie area tell me if theres any shore ice around on Simcoe around the Morrison thinking about driving down tommorow for a dive . Im guessing theres probably not with the weather lately but just thought I would check .

Elevatorguy2:
Did you do the dive Shrink?

Couldnt find any takers so i just went Solo In the falls or I mean I went with my buddy 30cf .Pretty good current off the pier side but have learned over the past couple of years if you do it wright you can ride the current down and catch the eddy behind the breakwall back up. Just needed to get wet.

Shrink. The suit is in Mississauga.. That was yesterday morning - so I'm hoping it will be here tomorrow. I think they opened up the falls I drove by the park today and it was REALLY goin'!

sbrooks:
Shrink. The suit is in Mississauga.. That was yesterday morning - so I'm hoping it will be here tomorrow. I think they opened up the falls I drove by the park today and it was REALLY goin'!

So Brooks hows that new suit workin out for yah:rofl3:

I feel for you brand new drysuit first dive in it and the dam thing leaks now you have to wait for a 3 week turnaround. Sounds like a 50 % discount to me.

NorthernShrinkage:
So Brooks hows that new suit workin out for yah:rofl3:

I feel for you brand new drysuit first dive in it and the dam thing leaks now you have to wait for a 3 week turnaround. Sounds like a 50 % discount to me.

HAHAHAHA :shakehead ... You mean my semi-wet drysuit?
:mooner:

Anyone have any condition reports??

Hoping the ice stays off for a few more weeks:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom