Morrison lake simcoe ? Dec 16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

given our weather the last week or so you would be looking at 3 inches or so. I didn't see any huts a few days ago.

Supposed to be a n-ice weekend

theres a few huts out near minettes point and theres a pizza hut on bayfeild street thats all the huts ive seen but the winter is still young

steve!!

Warren_L:
Do we have an report on the ice conditions at the Morrison? Thickness? Are the fishing huts out on the bay yet?

DaveC and I went up there 2 week-ends ago Warren. We ended up doing the whole dive under ice cover, starting at the beach near a drainage outfall. We ran a line and intersected the exsisting one to the wreck. The ice thickness was around 1 - 2". I suspect that it is much thicker now, given the colder temps since then.

Andre

gathan:
DaveC and I went up there 2 week-ends ago Warren. We ended up doing the whole dive under ice cover, starting at the beach near a drainage outfall. We ran a line and intersected the exsisting one to the wreck. The ice thickness was around 1 - 2". I suspect that it is much thicker now, given the colder temps since then.

Andre

Thanks for the info Andre.

If you and Dave are planning to go again, let me know. I'd love to join you on a dive. Unless you're planning on playing with your new toy ..... I haven't gotten mine yet. :(

Warren_L:
Thanks for the info Andre.

If you and Dave are planning to go again, let me know. I'd love to join you on a dive. Unless you're planning on playing with your new toy ..... I haven't gotten mine yet. :(

Roger that Warren - will you be making those loud, bubble like noises?

Andre

Don't you worry Andre.... I have some scrubber burning a hole in my pocket. Literally. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom