Morrison Dive Report 6/10/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've still got to fill the Yoda MDB gave me with cement and give it a home in the cavern. Always good to promote yourself :D.

photohikedive:
I had thought about that some. Right after the dive I did a 30 minute surface snorkel. There was a bit of a SI, then I did some shallow (10') freedives. I spent a little more time on shore, then back for the deeper ones. All my ascents were "slow" at about the rate of my bubbles coming up. If I recall my OW training right, there was something about not ascending faster than your slowest bubble.
Yeah, thats probably good then. I dont know the exact science on it, just someone pointed it out to me once, and it made sense. It may only affect someone doing real freedives, like to 100ft, for 3 minutes or the such. 30sec to 30ft wont increase your saturation level much, and you arnt adding new nitrogen.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom