More toys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
After briefing today I went and contacted the Marine Sgt. who is also the team leader.

He gives me another box of goodies that will be issued out at training next week.

New tank lights with a clear steady on or red flash mode.

New Gerber knives for our BC or PFD.

New Tender kits, which include a slate with line signals on it, attached pencil, whistle and a clip to hook it somewhere, a nice new electronic compass with several functions and a zipper bag to carry the kit in. More stuff will be added later but for now that’s it.

I can’t say anything yet about another thing we are close to getting but it will be a big one you should drool over. :D

Gary D.

There are no toy in this business only "tools" :D and I am drooling with anticipation.... remind me again why I don't work for your department?

On a good note for us we had a meeting about our upcoming training event, and the Chief deputy in charge of MONEY was there and we just happened to mention out sad state of affairs that pertains to wheels and being able to actually get our gear up there( we have a rig in the shop AGAIN) Turns out, our SAR coordinator has not told him of all our problems.... grrrr and he is going to start working on getting us the wheels we need.

Good news but I will believe it when I see the thing parked in our driveway!

I am happy for you guys, Gary! Thanks for all you all do and hope you continue to have things go your way.

Gary, do you have an extra room i can rent from you?
Looks like your department takes a very good care of you guys.
Please let me know how that compass work, i never seen an electronic underwater one.

Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom