Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Top of the line scuba diving setup. Add a tank, weights and wetsuit and you are all set for diving open water. I would rather not price things out piecemeal. I'm selling as a set, so please do not inquire about purchasing items individually. This gear has a total of ~8-12 individual dives on it. Ear issue forcing sell.

List of Gear:
-Zeagle Ranger BCD size XL - includes all original parts and inflator
-Atomic B2 swivel Regulator with both DIN and Yoke first stage; last date of service was May 2015. I believe the Atomic recommended service interval is every 2 years. I had 2 dive trips using the regulator since the service with a total of 8 dives.
-Atomic SS1 safe second inflator
-Oceanic ProPlus3 Dive computer with integrated compass - all manuals, cd's, etc... included
-Gear Keeper retractor for attaching dive computer to harness
-Orange safety sausage (surface signaling tube) and safety whistle
-Trilobite line cutter with spare blades
-Gerber dive knife
-DGX 600 Flash light - (made by dive gear express) - with rechargeable battery and charging kit
-Apollo BioFins with spring straps - your dive buddy will appreciate the bright orange color!
-Padded regulator bag
-Save a dive kit with about $100 in accessories; spare regulator and BCD hoses, tools, seals, reg mouthpieces, etc...
-Scubapro neoprene gloves
-Scubapro delta 5mm neoprene boots, size 12

I've priced buying all of this gear brand new and it will run you over $3000 from online retailers.

I'll let it all go for $2000. Shipping is extra but negotiable

IMG_1569.JPG
IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1567.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG
IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1562.JPG
IMG_1568.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom