http://www.diveheart.org/

More Pictures of Matt During his Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt, the pics are great! I wish I could have been there for that momentous occasion! I hope to get to dive with you in the near future. Take care dude!

thanks for posting the pics....thanks to all who went with you. Really great!

Thanks all, You all make me proud to be a diver. The diving is fun, but having friends are awesome. To my military buddy, we will dive someday soon.

Again like always, thanks for all the support.

I know one thing I am not ever done with diving. I am going to dive often.

Matt the Aquaman.

I did not get to dive with Matt, but enjoyed the diinners and other non-diving times with Matt and all the great folks who also came to be there. I emailed Matt a folder of the pics I collected, and I've loaded them on my Photo Gallery here in this album - which also includes some that have little to do with Matt's project toward the end, I think.

Again thanks!

Matt

Oh my god Matt, That's AWESOME!!! Congradulations!! I'm so happy for you! Left ya some MySpace mail a while back ago too. Hope all is well!

~MaryBrooke

DandyDon:
I did not get to dive with Matt, but enjoyed the diinners and other non-diving times with Matt and all the great folks who also came to be there. I emailed Matt a folder of the pics I collected, and I've loaded them on my Photo Gallery here in this album - which also includes some that have little to do with Matt's project toward the end, I think.

Don....Great job on the photos. Really appreciate you help, understanding and support during Matt's dives. I sure wanted everyone, including myself, to get to dive with Matt, but it just didn't work out that way.

The main thing is we got Matt diving in the ocean and he had a great time. This is only the beginning of his diving journey and there will be other opportunities for us to get wet with him.

Good Diving,

Great Pics Matt! Wish I could have been there. Keep me posted on further dives.

Thanks everyone, you all rock. And Polly I'm glad you liked the pics. My next drive will be at the pool in 2 weeks to try out my new mask the FFM predator that ocean Reef gave me.

I 'll let you all know how it goes.

Safe diving, Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom