More photos of diving with my 79 year old father!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I envy you, Doug. I lost my dad to a brain tumor when he was only 50. He would have loved diving, I just know it.

Jcsgt:

Sorry to hear about your dad. I almost lost mine a couple of years ago. Surviving gave him a new lease on life and prompted him to learn to scuba dive. Here's a link to his story from the SSI website:

http://www.ssiusa.com/news_story_ssi.cfm?story_id=734

A full account with photos will be published in the upcoming Scuba News magazine.

Al:

I haven't seen the orange and black one for awhile either. He's either hiding better or the aquarium traders got him!

Doug

Doug, I admires you dive with your daddy, my dad only 60 hope he take course and dive with me.

Jcsgt, sorry hear about your dad...:(

oh wow! Your dad is amazing! My dad is also amazing, but he is afraid of the deep end, so he will not be diving anytime in his future.

Wow! Great pictures and great story. My dad is 61 and I would love it if he also dived. My brother dives with me and it is great. I want to get my 13-yr-old son diving soon but right now he would prefer an Xbox 360. Oh well. Anyway, I've heard cool things about Blue Heron Bridge. I really enjoy diving where there is a variety of sealife.

:D

Jason Ooi:
WOW ...WOW ..very nice photos...thanks

Check out Douglas website, He takes awsome pics !!

how you doing Douglas, thats unbelivable your father is diving at 79, thats great!!

I got your PM, I'll repond tonight about doing the Hydro Atlantic , etc,

Thanks for the great pics!!

I'll be on Narcosis Sat afternoon, and Diving Solutions Sunday afternoon, If you want to join us, Doug has spots open for Sunday afternoon :wink:

FLTEKDIVER:
Check out Douglas website, He takes awsome pics !!
Thanks mate :coffee:

Marco:

Thanks for the offer but I'm teaching an Advanced Nitrox class this weekend. So it's a cold and dark sinkhole with no marine life instead of your warm water and pretty fish. Oh well.

Have a great trip. Let me know if you can make the Hydro Atlantic and some other deep wrecks November 6-7.

Doug

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom