In Process: More new annoying adds...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unless it is embedded in Chrome, I don't think I am using one.
Just go poking around in Google App Store. I bet there’s an Android version of whatever you use on your pc.

Just go poking around in Google App Store. I bet there’s an Android version of whatever you use on your pc.
I do not have an ad blocker installed on my Android mobile, nor do I have the pop-ups blocked in Chrome. All that is stopping the ads is my SB supporter status...and I see no pop-ups or other ads on SB.

This site has become unbearable with ads. What mod can help me with deleting my account?
Well you could just, you know...leave. Of course then you don't get the satisfaction of the "I'm taking my ball and going home" post.

I come here for scubaboard. Not to be scammed by some made up charity.
Stupid free forum! I can't believe people won't use their personal time to put together a free forum at their expense so I can have a free outlet to go to for help, advice and camaraderie.....and now they're trying make some of their money back with ads........🙄

Stupid free forum! I can't believe people won't use their personal time to put together a free forum at their expense so I can have a free outlet to go to for help, advice and camaraderie.....and now they're trying make some of their money back with ads........🙄
The forum did just fine for 20 years before running popup adds.

Seems like a slimy thing to do in order to make the last buck before closing up shop.

I do not have an ad blocker installed on my Android mobile, nor do I have the pop-ups blocked in Chrome. All that is stopping the ads is my SB supporter status...and I see no pop-ups or other ads on SB.
see post #7

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom