In Process: More new annoying adds...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why are adds covering posts (like below)? Been going on for a while now, surly this can be fixed, very annoying!!

1724987391415.png

I would really much rather be an idiot than a cynic as an idiot doesn't know they're being an idiot

Imagine going through life being a liar where you think everybody else is a liar and is lying to you

Yeah those ads, I haven't disconnected them, yeah I've still got them just in case I get lonely
and much like being a member of a dive club a contribution now and again shows solidarity

And I do not know what you guys look at on the internet, but my ads are pretty spectacular

Reactions: xan
Why would I bother addressing you, or deeming you a liar, that would make me the idiot

I find more interesting the laughing symbol that's used for laughing and not for laughing

Being a cynic…

Dude the more an act brings satisfaction the less requirement for reason

Adds are getting out of control, between every second post covering posts FFS fix it someone!!
I don't mid adds around the boarder and I will click on relevant adds, but I won't click on adds for Temu or other random irrelevant ****!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom