More freebie stuff dumped on me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I designed it to be used with the VDH wing because they have roll control logs top and bottom which hold the tank out and away enough that the tank won’t high center on the plate

I didn't buy the VDH wing just because it didn't look like it would fit my plastic backpacks and I didn't want to cut more holes in such a beautiful back wing. :)

I noticed that the Chinese are paying attention and are now making 18 lb wings (eBay). Just for clarifiction I'm not comparing the quality to what Bryan is selling.

I didn't buy the VDH wing just because it didn't look like it would fit my plastic backpacks and I didn't want to cut more holes in such a beautiful back wing. :)

I noticed that the Chinese are paying attention and are now making 18 lb wings (eBay). Just for clarifiction I'm not comparing the quality to what Bryan is selling.
Well, if someone want’s to save a few bucks and support China then I guess that’s their right.

Back
Top Bottom