Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
CHIP - You Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashtid

Howard, Joyce, Michelle, to think I call all of you my friends! :jaws:

This entire time I thought it was Jenny and Matt! :evilsmile No lie. I am still a bit confused on a couple of points but...

And Chip here you were sweet talking me while he was being nabbed :menani: Just remember, we are diving together when Puff and Wayward get down there. That is a threat! :winky: (are you scared?)

Well I have to hand it to you guys for an incredibly well down job. :rocker:

:god: :yelclap: :god: :yelclap: :god: :yelclap: :god: :yelclap:

Now I have to hope WS is good with his word about blowing you guys to bits.

Does this mean that we won't be getting anymore bikini pics :huh:

Missdirected:
This entire time I thought it was Jenny and Matt! :evilsmile No lie. I am still a bit confused on a couple of points but...
:angel:

riguerin:
Does this mean that we won't be getting anymore bikini pics :huh:

Bwhahahahah, have to see what it is worth, I guess.

Jenny, you are still a thief my friend. Plus you let Lil38 lose him - this is all her fault, lol. :crossbone

Missdirected:

I'll donate another $25 :D

Missdirected:

Jenny, you are still a thief my friend. Plus you let Kathy lose him - this is all her fault, lol. :crossbone
I am not a thief! That's pirate and chips job!

ffestpirate:
Had I have been involved (my lawyer has told me not say anything), it is important to state that I was not the mastermind. The evil genious behind the kidna....I mean liberation may want to take some credit him/herself

I have no idea what you are talking about.:D

Missdirected:
CHIP - You Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashtid

Howard, Joyce, Michelle, to think I call all of you my friends! :jaws:

And Chip here you were sweet talking me while he was being nabbed :menani: Just remember, we are diving together when Puff and Wayward get down there. That is a threat! :winky: (are you scared?)

Well I have to hand it to you guys for an incredibly well down job. :rocker:

:god: :yelclap: :god: :yelclap: :god: :yelclap: :god: :yelclap: :god: :yelclap:

Now I have to hope WS is good with his word about blowing you guys to bits.

FWIW Joyce is an innocent in the kidnapping although she did mastermind the "flagpole incident" which quite frankly made the kidn...appropriation of Moonie exponentially more difficult.

Pirate that's right, you are a dastardly something other as well! Pfffft, I demand to speak to your wife. You need punished. Big time!

Scuba_Jenny:
I am not a thief! That's pirate and chips job!

*Miss looking at Jenny, with squinted eyes*

Missdirected:
Pirate that's right, you are a dastardly something other as well! Pfffft, I demand to speak to your wife. You need punished. Big time!
I have admitted nothing. Puff understood the whole thing. Moonie walked into the parking lot dazed from the abuse by Jenny and Joyce, and some friends gave him a ride home:D

Back
Top Bottom