Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
You were another susect :D Reason being: since everyone was willing to pay so much just to have you post/visit the MoF'ia, I thought you were holding out for more. !

:lol: Amazing, you put so much thought into this you completely overlooked the obvious.:lol:

ONESPEED:
It's a bluff pirate, don't fall for it. BTW Tracy, what the hell does "blew you in" mean? Probably some kind of Tampa area gang lingo.:huh:
Didn't fool me for a second. But you're right about that gang thing....maybe she did have something to do with it.
BTW you really ought to see the picture of you that WS photoshopped....I almost fell for that too

ffestpirate:
Didn't fool me for a second. But you're right about that gang thing....maybe she did have something to do with it.
BTW you really ought to see the picture of you that WS photoshopped....I almost fell for that too

Hmmm, I wonder if WS can account for his whereabouts when Moonie went missing?

i will STILL PAY $25 for Mania to post on MOF

Mania... Mania.... Mania!!

Missdirected:
Jenny, you are still a thief my friend.
thief and friend in the same sentence......Jenny, I'd be careful...

how does that saying go? It takes one, to know one? :D Yeah, that's it.

Missdirected:
.... Lil38 lose him - this is all her fault.....
Ya know what they say about someone that is always pointing a finger? Hm?

:lol2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom