Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffestpirate:
I have admitted nothing. Puff understood the whole thing. Moonie walked into the parking lot dazed from the abuse by Jenny and Joyce, and some friends gave him a ride home:D

Too late, you're partner in crime, Speedo, already blew you in. I phoned him myself!

Missdirected:
Too late, you're partner in crime, Speedo, already blew you in. I phoned him myself!
He's just trying to cop a plea and lessen the charges. I'd keep an eye on Jenny and Joyce if I were you, that's who I suspected in the first place:D

Missdirected:
Mania, Scoundrel, scumbag, toad of a person!
E tu Brutus contra me???

I still owe 50 bucks but I can paypal after I will be back home.

MOFers - just forget about what you are dreaming of....
:D
Mania

Missdirected:
Bwhahahahah, have to see what it is worth, I guess.
My offer is still on the table ...
D_B:
OK, I was going to pay extra to see Mania post in MOF but as that has not happened,
I think that I too would like to see Miss diving in a bikini :D
I will match your $75 Dennis and if she does so in a cammo bikini top, I will throw in another $25 :)

... what say you Miss?

... :D

>

mania:
E tu Brutus contra me???

Mania
Mania, I loved our dive on the Spiegel and discussing polish vodka and sweet beer! Are you sure you can't even pop in and say hi to us poor wayward souls?:D

mania:
E tu Brutus contra me???

Mania

You were another susect :D Reason being: since everyone was willing to pay so much just to have you post/visit the MoF'ia, I thought you were holding out for more. !

Missdirected:
You were another susect :D Reason being: since everyone was willing to pay so much just to have you post/visit the MoF'ia, I thought you were holding out for more. !
You do have to admit, whoever was behind this was brilliant to be able to get Moonie off the flag pole in front of everyone with noone noticing:D

ffestpirate:
You do have to admit, whoever was behind this was brilliant to be able to get Moonie off the flag pole in front of everyone with noone noticing:D
maybe not brilliant, but everybody else a bit drunk.:beer:

Missdirected:

It's a bluff pirate, don't fall for it. BTW Tracy, what the hell does "blew you in" mean? Probably some kind of Tampa area gang lingo.:huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom