Monterey - Presidents Day, Monday February 16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm here in Monterey for the week so PM me if you want my cell #. I don't know anything about diving here though. I've been watching people exit through the surf this morning and realized how banged up you could get, even in the bay by the breakwater.

Well if she says that the vis will suck so she is staying home that means it'll be a bright sunny clear day with 100' of vis right?

Yep, that's probably what will happen. Then I'll be kicking myself because I'm not able to dive for the next couple weeks either. :doh2:

LOL - We'll start to call you Madame Boucher and get you a crystal ball :D

:rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry guys!

"Will the visibility be good this weekend?"
6.gif

Been raining and blowing on and off for the last 3 days with no let-up in sight. Vis yesterday was 10 to 15 at Breakwater Metridium field.

Due to the forecast and the strong advice of my spiritual adviser Madame Boucher -I've decided to stay at home on Monday.

Hopefully I'll make it down sooner than later.

-Kevin

Due to the forecast and the strong advice of my spiritual adviser Madame Boucher -I've decided to stay at home on Monday.

Hopefully I'll make it down sooner than later.

-Kevin

Seriously, you shouldn't make you're decision based on mine...last time I stayed home because of the forecast everyone wrote about an epic day of diving in Monterey. :depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom