Monterey - Presidents Day, Monday February 16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kwest

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone else have the day off? Weather permitting I will be heading down and looking to buddy up.

-Kevin

Last edited:
Whoa, I forgot I even had it off! Not sure if I can make it down that day though...

Federal Holidays

There is no "Presidents' Day."

Washington's Birthday is the official name designated to what many of us know as President's Day. During the month of February the birthday of two of our greatest President's takes place. Both George Washington who was born on Feb. 22nd and Abraham Lincoln born on Feb. 12th.

I mean really... lets all get technical, great idea.

Chuckle - Chuckle - Whatever we decide to call it, I'm still looking for buddies...

I might be able to make it but will have to let you know when it gets closer also.

I don't care what we call the holiday as long as we get to dive. :wink:

I was planning on being there for the whole weekend. but motel prices caused my buddies to back out. Then I get a class for that weekend. so were going to make a day trip on Monday.
If the weather permits.

Back
Top Bottom