Monster meg from Venice, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess that one was not ready to leave the water yet.

This made me smile. :D I just picture this shark tooth going, "NOOOO!" like a kid who doesn't want to get up for school.

Again, congrats on the one that didn't get away! I've yet to find a tooth as nice as that -- my husband, on the other hand, always seems to find the perfect teeth.

Exhibit A:

I'm holding two of the teeth that we found on our first Venice dive last year: I found the first meg tooth of either of us, but then Brandon totally schooled me on the second dive of the day by picking up an absolutely gorgeous tooth. I'm still envious of that one!

I brought my third lung out with a buddy this past weekend and ahd a blast off the beach, anyone else ever do it?

I brought my third lung out with a buddy this past weekend and ahd a blast off the beach, anyone else ever do it?

Maybe start a new thread about tooth-diving with a third lung, FBIBOB, or add this to your existing thread on fossil-hunting in Venice this weekend? I don't know how many answers your question will get on this thread -- it would get much more exposure if it was top-level. :)

BTW, welcome to ScubaBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom