Money-no-object reg; what would get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many tech divers have started using the swivel.

How do you use the swivel with the seven foot hose? When I switch to the seven foot hose, I was told the swivel had to be bought as a hose and swivel combo and it was pricey. The miflex hose was less expensive and has such great flexibility, that the swivel isn't really needed. That is not to rag on tech divers that use the swivels. I have nothing against that, I am only relating my personal experience.

Another vote for MK17/G250V (and if money do not matter, the best combo is MK17/G250V+MK17/G250V; or at least MK17/G250V/G250V - don't buy a cheap spare second stage (octopus) ).

I've got used to see divers to which I donate my G250V during dives to end asking me about the brand/model, saying it breathes more nicely than whatever else they used until then, and that the air is not as dry as theirs.

Atomics T2x..........It is the very best.............and then you have all the rest.

If money was no object I'd pay Jessica Alba to breathe into my mouth on every dive.

I know quite a few who are. They say it helps reduce drag when scootering and in streamlining your configuration. Meaning not a lot of hose hanging out in the water so to speak. I know a few who have the Atomic that come with the swivel and I like the concept. I have not invested in a swivel yet and don't know that i will.

Not to hijack the thread my pick is either Dive Rite or Scuba Pro.

How do you use the swivel with the seven foot hose? When I switch to the seven foot hose, I was told the swivel had to be bought as a hose and swivel combo and it was pricey. The miflex hose was less expensive and has such great flexibility, that the swivel isn't really needed. That is not to rag on tech divers that use the swivels. I have nothing against that, I am only relating my personal experience.

Since money is no object I would use the Mares Protege which is attached to the BOV on my kiss rebreather.

Atomic T2x, titanium SS1, all miflex hoses and an air-integrated computer.

Which is what I've got.

And would happily trade for Jessica Alba in a heartbeat. :kiss2:

I would have an Apex XTX 200 with a 40 octo and seven foot hose with swivel. Oops, I already dive one.

To those looking at swivels, you can go to Omni Swivel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom