Monday Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
What's crackin SB?

Just wondering if anyone wants to join us for a 2 tanker out of Hawaii Kai Monday Night..... The weather is calling for an end to these nasy Kona's so we should be all set. Got Captain Joe booked for a 5:30 departure. Please give me a call rather than a PM to get yourself on da list!

Aloha....

Gabe @ Kaimana Divers
(808) 772 1795

WOW!

I haven't had two night dives like this in a while. Amazing twilight dive at the Corsair with whales singing and breaching 100 yards away. Cap Joe said the were coming straight towards us as we were down and veered off. We could hear em though! MASSIVE MORAY in the plane and we even got a peek at the octopus in the wing....

Next up was Anglers. I have done almost 2000 dives at this point and this one has to be up in the top 10! As we were cruising down the reef I spotted the resident Yellow Head Moray. Tonight he was on the prowl and started jawing at nearby fish. Before we knew it Mat, Mike and I were watching this 4 footer snap at the bright butterfly fish. It took him 4 or 5 tries be he nailed one and swallowed it whole! Crazy how he curled up around it like a python too!

Check out Mat's photos and video here:

Picasa Web Albums - Mathew - 02252008 - Ni...

Also, please check my blog for recent photos and my myspace page for a schedule of upcoming dives.

Alohaz,

G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom