MONDAY BALIKAN Club... for people with busy weekends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm thinking of doing bi-monthly daytrip monday dives to Anilao. I've had no time to dive on saturdays, and family/church obligations get in the way on sundays.

First trip set up is for June 26th. Dive Resort planned is Ocellaris Dive Resort. Fee is Php 1,800.00 inclusive of two (2) boat dives and lunch. Free room use to grab a nap and shower. Nitrox 32 is Php 250 a tank.

We already have three (3) people signed up. Please PM for additional details.

Gordon Cancio

Twomixdiver:
I'm thinking of doing bi-monthly daytrip monday dives to Anilao. I've had no time to dive on saturdays, and family/church obligations get in the way on sundays.

First trip set up is for June 26th. Dive Resort planned is Ocellaris Dive Resort. Fee is Php 1,800.00 inclusive of two (2) boat dives and lunch. Free room use to grab a nap and shower. Nitrox 32 is Php 250 a tank.

We already have three (3) people signed up. Please PM for additional details.

Gordon Cancio

tempting

Twomixdiver:
Did I mention that driving to Anilao on mondays is not a hassle, unlike weekends? Only 2:15 hours each way.

i dove on a tuesday. we were the only divers in the entire anilao. nice feeling. monday should even be better

Spoon:
i dove on a tuesday. we were the only divers in the entire anilao. nice feeling. monday should even be better
i've done a tuesday too... it was raining pa... only people in the water - wonderful, even the sharks came out and played

Jag

PS
gordy... next term when i'll try skipping monday skeds :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom