Mo2vation pins a second 'Branch of the Week on The Slug Site!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got this all wrong. Form letters rock (actually it was form eMail...even better!) Its the modern A-bomb, scorched earth policy approach to trimming staff. Why bust off a call when you can avoid all human contact and any discourse a normal, civil, reasonable person would expect.

Its like Brittney Spears Texting K-Fed "we're divorced" from the party, or Phil Collins Faxing separation papers to his wife from the road. Its the electronic age, where manners and human interaction have been replaced with terse copy and paste correspondence.

Its genius.

I got this all wrong. I'm actually proud to have been broomed onto the toilet seat at the last possible moment before the inevitable.

Gurgle gurgle, baby.

---
Ken

yo yo ma

yo yo ma

you da man

(seriously... this stuff hurts.. it's not personal ...)

all the best, man

H2Andy:
i'm just saying, you didn't see it that way when it happened to others. back then it was just business (and rightly so)

and now ... it's not just business ... cause it happend to you

suck it up, Ken...

take it like a man and get rid of your sig
Actually I like his sig...... I was under the impression that you at least got a conversation...is that incorrect?

(BTW...I got the same form letter as Ken!)

Oh crap.......running behind again.....

i opted to keep what happened private, other than to joke about it when people asked me why i was no longer a Mod

it was necessary, as this is necessary

hey guys, give it time

H2Andy:
i opted to keep what happened private, other than to joke about it when people asked me why i was no longer a Mod

it was necessary, as this is necessary

hey guys, give it time
You obviously know something I don't. BTW...is someone joking?

kim, i don't know anything. this is really none of my business. i shouldn't have said anything.

but from what i see, yes, this was needed. that's just my opinion, nothing personal

anyway, let's take this to PMs please?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom