Local Slugs Make Good! (with assist from Local Photographer Mo2vation :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HBDiveGirl

Contributor
Reaction score
Underwater SoCal. There's no place I'd rather be
# of dives
1000 - 2499
All us SoCals know the facts: We live in Nudibranch Nirvana.
Large biomass of ophistobranchs, great diversity, wandering-wonders blowing in on exotic currents.... it's a beauty pagent down there.

And this year, The Slug Site has featured some of our gorgeous locals in unique photographs taken by Mo2vation.

Any of YOUR favorites here?

This week: Flyers: http://slugsite.us/bow2007/nudwk629.htm

Last week: Light Table nudibranchs: http://slugsite.us/bow2007/nudwk628.htm

In the cool, green beauty of SoCal waters, these are the jeweled Easter Eggs in the rain forest.

Go check 'em out!!

~~~
Claudette

Yeah, too bad the SoCal nudis are all the size of my little fingernail . . . :D

Congrats to Ken, as usual, for the great photographs and being featured!

Yeah, too bad the SoCal nudis are all the size of my little fingernail . . . :D

Hopefully your joking... because even an inexperienced diver as myself has seen nudi's atleast 2-3inches long. You must have BIG fingernails.
PCT1303.jpg

Grats to Ken for getting a photo printed in Cal Diving News. It's one of his "tribute to Dale Sheckler" shots starring the queen of the underwater runway, da Dette herself, and a Cabezon clearly stunned into stillness by her beauty.

Those nudi photos are stunning! The back lit leaf work is truly outstanding.

Oh, that's just me razzing Claudette, because those guys get goggle-eyed over our enormous nudibranchs here in the PNW!

Oh, that's just me razzing Claudette, because those guys get goggle-eyed over our enormous nudibranchs here in the PNW!
Yeah, yeah... ( :heart: )... next comes the ratfish pitch... and then the "all-U-can-eat" nitrox.... *sigh*. :cool2:

I understand.
It's tough when one doesn't live in SoCal.
Noblesse oblige. :wink:

~~~~
Dette

I miss the Rat Fish! They are so Cute

Back
Top Bottom