Mo2vation MARCH 25th, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Pacific Star

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thank you everyone that showed up. i had a great time. props to the crew, they were very nice and extremely helpful.

thank you tevis

Well that was a great day, nice diving, good company... what more could we have asked for?

Tech Admin:
what more could we have asked for?
Less body thetans?!!

Robert Phillips:
Less body thetans?!!
I had to look up body thetans. I can't decide if you're speaking of anyone in particular. Hmmm.

Anyway, I had a great time meeting all you new friends and seeing my golden oldies. I'll hopefully be able to check out my UW pix and post them on Monday or Tuesday. I'll let you know when they're up!

Did you all see that Roger posted some people pix in the regular SoCal forum? That was nice of him to take pix of the day!

That was really, really fun... lots of theta goin' around. Thanks everybody! We need to stop making fun of lrdcn3's avatar though... it's not nice to make fun of people's kids. Claudette, your ascents are amazing, absolutely amazing. Some day.... *sigh*

Wish I could've stayed to do shots and get scubaboard tattoos with everybody, but there was a sigalert getting out of the parking lot.

Had a great time. Water was a bit chilly, but it was a fun day. Good to see everyone and meet some new SB'ers. Looking forward to the next one.

-Scott

Water was definitely on the chilly side for those of us who can only dream of diving dry:D .
Thanks Scott for the dives and everyone else for the good times and laughs. lrdcn3 (Jason), next time I will take that photo of you diving. Sorry you were unable to do the last dive, I would have taken it then. Oh well, next time.
Here are a few pics I took from yesterday. I'm still working out playing with the new strobe. The pics will get better, still hope you enjoy.
Phil
bbgoby.jpg

dorid.jpg

goby.jpg

hrose.jpg

horn.jpg

kelphelper:
I had to look up body thetans. I can't decide if you're speaking of anyone in particular. Hmmm.

No, it was an inside joke for Ted. We had a joking conversation about Scientology/ists.

I am getting my logs in order and will post some pics when I get them shrunk down to the proper size for posting (it's a good thing only a few came out!)

I had a great time and it sure beat the hell out of working!!
Thanks for all the great dives and fun!!!

Robert

you mean i missed out on the tattoo's? man i always miss the good stuff.

As im driving home i hear this hiss, i thought it was just the turbo charger on my truck until i realized i dont have a turbo. turns out my tank kept leaking and that dave didnt fix it. oh well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom