Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rumor has it my spot just opened up...

...hope you all have yer-selves a nice trip...

...Peace Out

Empty V:
Well that just sucks, I was looking forward to making really bad jokes with you, now there's no one to fake laugh at me.

Billy

I'll fake laugh at you! :rofl3: It's not that hard to do, actually! :wink:

Empty V:
Well that just sucks, I was looking forward to making really bad jokes with you, now there's no one to fake laugh at me.

Billy

That's it, make me feel worse than I already do... remind me of my loss :(

Who cares about the diving? It's the lame jokes and fake laughing at you that make these trips so memorable.

Whoa is me

Is any one going to be scootering on this trip? I have an x-scooter on loan to do a scooter dive with ben_ca. But it is looking like ben_ca may not be able to make it. I'm looking for a backup scooter plan. If no one else is scootering then I'm not gonna bring the scooter.

Nils

Hey Everyone!

Are we all meeting earlier Friday night or what?? Just wondering what time everyone is planning on getting to the boat and if we're meeting somewhere for dinner?

Jen

I'll probably be on the boat around 9:00. After my incident with the magician I've developed a fear of not waking up(due to lack of sleep) and missing the boat. Let's see if I have any friends that I'm close enough to to wake me up Saturday morning. :)

If anyone is around earlier I can recommend a secret tri-tip sandwich spot. It's one of the few hidden secrets of Ventura. So I have to really like you to show you this :)

Billy

EDIT: I have moved on from the baby shampoo and have got something crazy that I'll show off.

Nils, you have a team mate with a scooter if you want to bring yours from Nor Cal.

Just talked to the Peace, there are three spots open and no one on the waiting list. I agree with Ken that less ppl leaves more room, tho' also if someone felt left out. . .

NOW is the time to call.

Looking out for my diving brethren and sistren,

T

Back
Top Bottom