Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I only have a HP100 can I still dive with the "cool people with water heater on their back's"???? :wink:

You appear to be one of the cool people.

Certification Agencies: PADI, NAUI, TDI, GUE
Certification History: NAUI OW, PADI Adv., PADI Rescue, TDI Nitrox, GUE DIR-F, NAUI Rescue by 5thd-x.
Certification Level: DIR-F

I called today to add my daughter on to the list, and after her, there is only ONE SPOT LEFT.

FYI.

Mark

We gotta have about 25 ot 28 SB people by now.

When 'dette, Josh, Anj and I dived the Peace a couple of days ago (their last trip of the year) there were 14 people.

That was nice.

C-man - we gotta talk about a limited load trip. I love that we got all these SoCal's on the boat, but we need to figger out a Limited or 1/2 load or 3/4 load trip next year. Yeah, it'll be a bit more, but it will also be a bit more room.

Full boat SB trips operate better than when a boat is full of "other" divers, as I see that we deliver more experienced divers - meaning we don't wear our fins to the gate ("the Stroke Shuffle") we get in and out quickly, and with very few exceptions (ahem) we get back on time to keep things running smooooov. A full boat of SB'ers won't be as slow, plodding and uncomfortable as diving a full boat of "other" divers, but a 3/4 boat of SB'ers would be even better.

Lets think about this for later in the year.

---
Ken

<=======Not that cool either - but at least I got on the boat!

I'm #34 and that was the last spot. Thanks for looking out Billy.

weiland:
<=======Not that cool either - but at least I got on the boat!

I'm #34 and that was the last spot. Thanks for looking out Billy.

Hey! If ya got on the boat then your cool enough for me! :14:

Geez, I shoulda booked when scvdiver suggested it. Now I am #1 and 2 on the wait list. That's what I get for working during the holiday season! But that's ok... it paid for DIVING!

Holler if you must back out. I will be happy to rescue you!

Happy New Year all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom