Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archangel:
Good computing BTV! and glad to see that you are on the boat.

You neglected one thing. . .Charles Law:

Volume and temperture are directly proportional so that 107 cu ft hot fill drops to 85 cu ft when I hit that 60 freeze grees water.

Gotta love the physics.

Happy Holidays all,

T

I forgot about the burnoff, the good news is that it will probably be so cold that it might not even be an issue :ice: You might end up with even more air than you started with!

SoCalAngel:
I think we can all fit into the hot tub, if we just choose to be REALLY friendly! or have a few ... :cheers:

I think I might be bringing some Guiness Draught just for that hot tub - :coke:

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting those who have yet to be met.

Happy Festivas!!!

Billy

Empty V:
I think I might be bringing some Guiness Draught just for that hot tub -
That would be a great way to start the post-Festivas celebration.

Looking forward to the trip.

CompuDude:
My lap is open and available to anyone lacking the Y chromosome. :D

So, would this ensure that the photos from La Buf are never published?

Kim

Archangel:
Josh my best girlfriend, who is your date on the boat? Cann-I be your date? Maybe Teresa will be my date? :11:

Thinking of all of you,

Tevis

Well my heart belongs with everyone :10: but I dont really like to share :wink: and I just got my confirmation !!!!! I am on the boat!!!!!! So how about it Tevis will you save a dive for me?:blinking:

Alright gang, so here's the deal... the 27th is Tech Admin's birthday so he will not be attending this boat trip (neither will Ted S). But, in honor of my birthday, I demand you all have a great time!

Enjoy everyone.

wrinkles:
Well my heart belongs with everyone :10: but I dont really like to share :wink: and I just got my confirmation !!!!! I am on the boat!!!!!! So how about it Tevis will you save a dive for me?:blinking:

OMGosh, am I the luckiest guy in the world or what.:D

Dear A, not only will I chauffer you down there from out respective homes dear neighbor, I will also carry your tank to the boat, and during the surface interval, I will perform a surgical precision pedicure!

(offer open to 'dette and Laurel also).

Tail wagging in this most festive of seesuns,

Tevis (practicing up on my Wrinkles teammate skills)

P.S. Dear A (Wrinkles), I remember back to the first time I met you, and Christian, et al. I was such a 'dont know-my-butt-from-a-hole-in-the-ground' noob and did my best to follow the graceful you and Sapphire at Shaws in Laguna.

This year has been amazing, a thank you to all for the love and patience you have afforded me, afforded noobs. . . a grateful wow to Christian for the tireless effort he puts in for all of us. Thank you some more fort the fact that all of you are perpetuating our sport with your gentleness and patience.

Finally, thank you 'dette and Ken for saving my life.

tail still wagging,

T

Ted S:
Alright gang, so here's the deal... the 27th is Tech Admin's birthday so he will not be attending this boat trip (neither will Ted S). But, in honor of my birthday, I demand you all have a great time!

Enjoy everyone.

Ted such a happy, happy! We outta whip something up and take you out for your birthday when we are down there earlier this month. Guys where should we go?

Im sitting between Missy and Wrinkles at the table!

Tail still wagging,

T

end hijack of the thread

divekim:
So, would this ensure that the photos from La Buf are never published?
I'm not 100% sure if you are offering to bribe me or not, but if so, I accept! :eyebrow:

Archangel:
Im bringing a HP 119. Does anyone know if Eric's compressor gets above 3000psi; otherwise, I will bring a LP 95?

Tevis
We consistently got 3100 and 3200psi fills this past Saturday on the Peace. Dives #2 and #3 were shallow, and we had to keep it under an hour due to conditions, so there was no reason to plump the water-heater hp130s to football shape.

The Peace crew will pump to 3500 if you ask... and it's blazing fast.

January will Rock!!!

Claudette

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom