Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archangel:
Josh my best girlfriend, who is your date on the boat? Cann-I be your date? Maybe Teresa will be my date? :11:

Sorry T-man but you know my heart belongs to 'Detters. You'll have to talk to her about sharing :mooner:

SoCalAngel:
Christian, if you'd like. I'll call and talk with Eric about special group pricing...known him for years now...used to charter his boat for the SOCDC....
Thanks for the offer, but I've got it handled.

I'll probably be speaking with Eric sometime later today.

Christian

headhunter:
Thanks for the offer, but I've got it handled.

I'll probably be speaking with Eric sometime later today.

Christian

No prob...just trying to be helpful...

So excited about this trip! I think a buddy of mine from NorCal may be coming also...hopefully he called the peace already! :D

Mo2vation:
C'mon, Tman. 36 EAN for Anacapa? 4 dives to a mighty average depth of 35 - 40 feet? Dude, you're strong enough to resist $15 fills.

You can snorkle with a 40 foot garden hose and not load up diving Anacapa.

My thoughtful guru ALWAYS looking out for me:10:

I just figured taking advantage of all the joy on this board, if you guys are willing to donate a water heater. . . maybe I could get some voodoo gas in it.

You are TOTALLY right! Forget the 36, who has trimix?

OK serious hat on. Im bringing a HP 119. Does anyone know if Eric's compressor gets above 3000psi; otherwise, I will bring a LP 95?

Happy Holidays all (I LOVE writing that)

Tevis

Archangel:
My thoughtful guru ALWAYS looking out for me:10:

I just figured taking advantage of all the joy on this board, if you guys are willing to donate a water heater. . . maybe I could get some voodoo gas in it.

You are TOTALLY right! Forget the 36, who has trimix?

OK serious hat on. Im bringing a HP 119. Does anyone know if Eric's compressor gets above 3000psi; otherwise, I will bring a LP 95?

Happy Holidays all (I LOVE writing that)

Tevis

The Peace pumps to 3500 with no waiting.

Excellent compressors.

'dette and I will drag up all 4 130's - but you'll be coming back with mad gas with the guppy diving you'll be doing at 'capa. You're not the hoover you once were :10: (and thankfully, neither am I any more...)

---
Ken

Captain Eric and I finally caught up with each other today. The pricing on this trip is now set.

The regular price for this day on the Peace is $115. If you mention ScubaBoard, you will get a $10 discount and pay only $105. If you forgot to mention ScubaBoard, give them a call back and make sure they know that you should get a discount.

The boat is filling up quickly, so don't put off calling for your reservation.

I'm really looking forward to this day!

Christian

Back
Top Bottom