Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glycerin:
I have an extra 130 I can throw into the pile

Unfortunately, he dives Worthington 130s...

Not the same. :no

:D :D :D :D

---
Ken

Hey all...I got confirmation from the peace today that I am definately on the boat. :D But I have one question: Is it really going to be $115 for a trip to Anacapa?? :11: That is so high....Used to paying only $85 to 95 for this one day trip.

So, Christian...telll me the deal is better, k? :blinking:

SoCalAngel:
Hey all...I got confirmation from the peace today that I am definately on the boat. :D But I have one question: Is it really going to be $115 for a trip to Anacapa?? :11: That is so high....Used to paying only $85 to 95 for this one day trip.

So, Christian...telll me the deal is better, k? :blinking:

The $115 includes air and food ( I think ). Usually when I pay $85 for a boat, food and fills are not included... I think if you look at the total cost it is still the same...

Team Guerin is signed up. :D

FYI ... I spoke to Angie. She said confirmed that the retail price was $115. She was not aware of any special group pricing for this trip.

nilsdiver:
The $115 includes air and food ( I think ). Usually when I pay $85 for a boat, food and fills are not included... I think if you look at the total cost it is still the same...

It's been a while since I have been to Anacapa...But last time I went it was $85 , included food and fills, on an open boat, which is usually more expensive than a charter...

Christian, if you'd like. I'll call and talk with Eric about special group pricing...known him for years now...used to charter his boat for the SOCDC....

Glycerin:
I have an extra 130 I can throw into the pile

Well since you guys are giving away 130's, I will take two. . .filled with EAN 36 puhleeze. Will good to see everybody on board. Who is going to spend the night?

So we can meet and go to dinner together, always a fun time.

Called Paul this morning, as of this msg, there are 10 spots left.

Josh my best girlfriend, who is your date on the boat? Cann-I be your date? Maybe Teresa will be my date? :11:

Thinking of all of you,

Tevis

SoCalAngel:
Christian, if you'd like. I'll call and talk with Eric about special group pricing...known him for years now...used to charter his boat for the SOCDC....

Please Laurel, less aluminium cans and windshields I have to do to earn my way.

T

C'mon, Tman. 36 EAN for Anacapa? 4 dives to a mighty average depth of 35 - 40 feet? Dude, you're strong enough to resist $15 fills.

You can snorkle with a 40 foot garden hose and not load up diving Anacapa.

:D

It will be good to see you again.

---
Ken

PS: Spectre is same price these days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom