Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going on the boat!!! Woooo hoooo!!

See ya'll tonight! I'll be the one in the tie-died wet suit with offerings to the dive goddesses.

Dance monkeys...DANCE!!!! :banana: :monkeydan

headhunter:
I'm personally planning on going to the boat before dinner. We could all meet at the boat at 7:30. Once they let us on the boat at 8:00 and get settled in we can get to dinner (wherever we decide to go) at about 8:30?

What do you all think?

Count me as one vote for Yolanda's, but I'll go where everybody else wants to go.

Christian

Sounds like Christian has a good idea of a plan for a time line. Does this work for everyone?

Mark

Kalani,

Here's the plan.

Meet at the boat at 7:30 and wait until they allow us to board. Get our stuff in order on the boat and then caravan to Yolanda's for dinner.

Anyone who is running late will most likely have my cell phone number or someone's number who is with us and can call to find out where we are (there is always the possibility of a last minute change in location for dinner, since we don't really seem to be "decided."

I don't believe that this is going to be a monster crowd, so I'm not concerned about reservations.

Christian

Well, I can't leave OC until 6 tonight... have to drop off the child at baseball practice. Hopefully traffic won't be too bad and I will make it to the boat by 8.

See you all soon!!!

Laurel

Looks like I'm going to have to play this one by ear. Getting out there tonight suddenly got very iffy. I'll definitely be on the boat, but I'm less certain I'll be able to make it out tonight. I'll keep the schedule in mind, though, and give you a call, Christian, if I need to find the group, should I make it out there tonight. Else I'll see y'all early tomorrow!

I hope you guys had some good dives today. As for me, I was doing swim and dive tryouts for the Aquarium this morning in Long Beach. Fun stuff!:D

Hey Robert, wish you could have been there, hope you did well on your tryouts. Today was awesome despite the horrible weather. Also met some very cool people, too many to list. Thanks to everyone who made this trip great. I would list everyone's name but you can view them in the first post. It was also great diving and hanging with people I haven't seen in a while, which would be everyone else.

T-Minus 5,4,3,2, I only have a couple more posts than you, discussion over.

Greg, Rick, Brandon, Anna, and John, you all were definitely missed today. I hope I get to see you all very soon, rest assured your spots went to some great people. Scott the navigator, Penny and Robert, I'm so glad you guys made it!

Billy

P.S. Debbie, thanks for showing me how to do a triple-lux underwater!

A general thanks to everyone... this is the best group of people to dive with!!!
Great boat, great dive sites, not so great weather, but the people made up for that plus a bunch more! Thanks... Remember, "what happens on the Peace stays on the Peace."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom